they vary, depending on the operations of each site. They all promote safety, autonomy and empowerment and support a balance between your professional and your personal life. Continual development is ensured through business exposure and formal training.
To meet the challenges of innovation and competitiveness in an accelerating world, we must find new ways of working.
Through systems like Workday, that has streamlined all of our employee functions through a global solution, to our extensive Learning and Development offering of courses, Michelin supports digital transformation in the workplace.
have been identified on our Digital platform to improve our ways of working (Sales Force, Big Data, Social Networks, etc.) and better serve our customers.
We all share the same journey:
- A long-term, empowered career path.
- A global organization with endless experiences and opportunities.
We are the best at what we do:
- Michelin is a three-time winner of the Thompson Reuters Top 100 Global Innovators award.
- Michelin has more than 80 J.D. Power tire awards. This is over four times more than all other tire manufacturers combined.
We're in this together:
- Michelin employees support their communities through more than 15,000 volunteer days per year.
From our factories to our offices, from Clermont-Ferrand to Shanghai, Michelin takes a collaborative approach to modernizing living, working and break areas.
We provide state-of-the-art work areas, conducive to collaborative work.